Dr. Kent S Marangi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kent S Marangi?

I almost lost my foot because he didn't listen to me

This was about 10+ years ago, so hopefully, he has improved since then, but the situation still upsets me to this day. I was seeing Dr. Marangi for a broken ankle. When it was time to take off the first cast, I told him about intense pain that I was experiencing on the top of my foot that was rubbing on the cast now that swelling had gone down. There was a purple area where the pain was that was clearly visible when the cast was removed. He barely listened and dismissed it as a bruise. He put a new cast on and after a couple weeks, I ended up in the hospital for days in excruciating pain from an infection that, had it been 1 mm deeper, would have caused my foot to be amputated. Office staff apologized that the Dr. was distracted but his child was born that day and he had other things on his mind.

Dr Marangi diagnosed and performed bicep reconstrution surgery on my arm. In less than 6 weeks I was back to full movement and pain free, which is a miracle.He and his staff are true professionals and I couldn't have received better care.I feel blessed and most fortunate to have found a Dr of his caliber and would not hesitate to recommend him or his group to anyone.

Dr. Marangi took great care of my hip, he took the pain away along with helping me get right back into sports! I have been going to him since 1999, and will continue to see him for as many more years as he is practicing. He also took great care of my husband, which had come from a doctor who would have left him in rehab for many months. Dr. Marangi turned him around and put him back on his feet faster than we expected. He is just an excellent doctor and as I mentioned I will never trust another as I do him.

Dr. Kent S Marangi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mission Viejo, CA.