Dr. Kent Mcdaniel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kent Mcdaniel?

Helped Our Brother!

Posted on April 11th, 2017

Brother was sick a long time with Schizophrenia. Dr McDaniel is so kind, he helps our family. Brother is finally on a shot that is making him better than family thought was possible.

He Helps ME!

Posted on April 20th, 2015

Been very sick for a very long time, didn't have much hope. Kept getting shuffled around and then I ended up in Dr McDaniel's office and it was like a light was finally switched on in my life. I keep progressively doing better and feel like I've had someone who has been with me every step of the journey. He listens and cares, I never had that before. I wish every doctor could learn from him and be like him, because we all need a doctor like he is.

Best Doctor Ever

Posted on April 10th, 2014

I have taken my son to many, many doctors trying to get some answers and some help. He was seeing another psychiatrist when I was encouraged to see Dr. McDaniel for just a consult to clarify my son's diagnosis. We reluctantly agreed. Within 45 minutes Dr. McDaniel connected with my son better than any other mental health professional, explained his conditions to us, came up with a treatment plan (that actually worked), and helped us to understand what our son was going through. He agreed to work with us, and within only a couple sessions my son was doing much better, and Dr. McDaniel helped me to connect with my son much better. I could say much more about all the things Dr. McDaniel has done to help my son and restore our family. It is clear that he care very much about his patients and is very, very good at knowing how help them heal even when other doctors have not been helpful.

The best most caring doc I've ever had.

Posted on January 19th, 2013

This doc listens and cares and help you find solutions that no one else can. He saved my life! My whole family loves him too!

Posted on September 26th, 2017