Dr. Kent D Mcintire Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kent D Mcintire?

I highly recommend Dr. can't McIntyre.

Excellent experience....considering it is a doctor visit! :)

Disappointed

I took my husband there. I was so disappointed in the care received. Without even looking in his nose or throat, he suggested surgery and gave out several prescriptions. When I asked questions, his response was that if he had time to sit down for dinner and drinks, he could answer my question, but otherwise, I needed to look online. I was so furious when I left. My husband agreed that the doctor was a total jerk. His office staff was unfriendly and rude as well. All he wants to do is write prescriptions and do surgery. Fortunately, we found another ENT in Joplin that was awesome and took the time to actually examine him!

My father is the one that went to this doctor. He was given a very serious diagnosis, they wanted a second opinion. In most cases that is just par for the course when cancer is involved. My dad was told not to come back, that wanting a second opinion was very offensive. A true physician would have seen an opportunity to double check himself. Instead he threw my dad to the wolves offering no help whatsoever.Hope he is proud of himself.