3.8

Have you seen Dr. Kent R Murphy?

Do not go to him for Deviated Septum Surgery

He botched my deviated septum surgery five years ago, punched a hole in my septum and lied to me saying it was fixed. I found out three years later when I moved out of state and went to a new allergist. The allergist said: Who did this to you?

Super Surgeon!!

SO glad I found Dr. Murphy to do my sinus surgery. I feel better now than I have in years. Only wish I could have done this years ago.

Great surgeon!!

I had a very complicated sinus surgery with Dr. Murphy and it could not have gone better. I feel like a new person and cannot say enough about the quality of care I received!

Thank you!

Dr. Murphy and his staff are wonderful! They are so kind and considerate and Dr. Murphy is so talented. I have had allergies since I was a small child, therefore I have suffered with sinus issues for most of my life. The treatment that I have received has changed my life.

Dr. Murphy is a fantastic surgeon. I would trust him with my family any time. He performed a very complex sinus surgery on me and the results were outstanding. He really cares and listens.

Super surgeon! So glad I found him. He treats you like family.

Best ENT in TN

Awesome experience! You won't be disappointed!

Prices and results are both disappointing

We had a surgery performed this past spring for chronic sinus infections. We were assured he identified the problem and it would work. My wife is still having the sinus infections. The out-of-pocket costs are also astronomical for his services ($9,000 so far and that is discounted Anthem rate).

Terrible Experience with this Doctor!

I would not recommend this Doctor. I had a severe deviated septum. Dr. Murphy did the surgery. Now I have a huge hole in my septum and I still have a deviated septum. He also lied to me saying the hole was just a pinhole size. It is as large as a quarter. I payed his office hundreds of dollars for this and my insurance payed thousands of dollars for this surgery that I have to have again.

I Can Breathe Again!

Dr. Murphy performed a submucousal resection on my nasal cavity. I am very pleased with the results. I had no complications and I am now able to breathe through my nose with ease. I am so happy that I made the decision to have this surgery.

Carrie

Excellent service from staff. I did have to wait a little longer than expected but it was well worth it. Took time to listen to my problem and helped me. Would recommend Dr. Murphy to my family and friend s

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Kent Murphy and staff were absolutely amazing. They were all very concerned and helpful. Their office has always treated me like I was part of their family. I would recommend this doctor to any of my family or friends.

Dr. Kent R Murphy is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hermitage, TN.