Dr. Kent T Overmyer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kent T Overmyer?

I had been on so much that didn't work . My first visit with him he found the answer to all my problems . If you want a doctor that comes in sits down and LISTENS that's your fellow . God loves him and so do I , I can now function better than I have in years . I am so thankful for him and his compassion !

I don't see him , but I see his partner. I can't believe the reviews I am reading because the nurses there are very friendly. They do not treat people badly, and I am a young patient who has had neck surgery with pain and have some more bulging disc.Usually if they are going to have an attitude with anyone it would be a young patient as myself under 40 years old. I'm always treated with kindness there. Never a bad wait time. And as far as having to pay $20 for your prescription, that is better than paying a full doctors visit every month like some doctors do. Some doctors actually make you see them through a visit every month. Some people will complain about anything. And all of the staff there treat you like a human being and have amazing bedside manners. Don't believe everything you read from these people.

I have been going to this doctor for years and it has only been because there are so few pain management doctors down here in Mississippi. The wait time is outrageous, the nurses can barely be bothered to speak to the patients as if we are lepers of some sort. The new deal is the doctor's office has decided to start to fleece his patients by charging a $20 FEE for all written prescriptions. Most prescriptions that come out of a pain management doctors office are for some sort of narcotic and must be written down, therefore everyone will have to pay this unheard of, unfair, expensive penalty to get written prescriptions. I'm looking for a new doctor, he's not worth the trouble.

very well trained and very understanding more doctors need to have his bed side manner will sit and listen and talk with you and not just run in and out

My wife has been a long term 5 plus years patient of Dr. Overmeyer and he has always been attentive and honest. He is a superb practioner with a great bedside manner. He always takes the time to fully explain everything to my wife and myself. I was stunned to see less than stellar reviews for him as I highly recommend him and respect him. He has done several complex procedures on my wife and she has never had any adverse actions from them. He is a first rate physician and person.

He hardly spends one minute with a patient and does not care after surgery what happens to you. He also does not believe you. I had a spinal leak from a procedure that landed me in the ER and he told the doctor on duty it could not be that. I was admitted to the hospital that night and injected in the spine with my own blood. I guess people like to have stuff put in their spine. Nurses and VERY RUDE and his nurses and him are very cocky.

Dr. Kent T Overmyer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gulfport, MS.