The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kent P Webb
Dr. Kent P Webb, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tyler, TX. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and Surgery. Dr. Webb is affiliated with Christus Mother Frances Hospital Jacksonville, Trinity Mother Frances Hospital-Tyler and East Texas Medical Center Carthage. He speaks English.
Dr. Kent P Webb has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Kent P Webb has the following 5 expertise
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Malformations
- Diabetes Complications
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
Showing 4 of 4
I believe Dr Webb is a nice guy, just not a good physician. During visits he has one foot in door & one out. Too busy, just cares about surgeries. I had 3 surgeries by Dr Webb & we had complications from 2 of them. I almost bled to death & was life flighted on one bleed from surgery, plus had bad infection from surgery & my wife had to do open wound care at home for 6 weeks!! Also ER Doctor told me to get in to see Dr Webb due to possible bleeding from my AAA repair that Dr Webb did so we called on Monday & by Wednesday afternoon still no call back. Nurse said, I'm sorry, we put note on his desk on Monday, but he has been in surgery, but I know he is in office on Tuesday or Wednesday or both, this was serious & needed immediate attention !
Dr. Webb is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Kent P Webb accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSsm Health, 619 S Fleishel Ave Ste 203, Tyler, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kent P Webb in this video.
Dr. Kent P Webb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tyler, TX.