Dr. Kent P Webb Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Kent P Webb?

Bladder Cancer

Bladder Cancer

Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.

Poor surgeon & too busy.

I believe Dr Webb is a nice guy, just not a good physician. During visits he has one foot in door & one out. Too busy, just cares about surgeries. I had 3 surgeries by Dr Webb & we had complications from 2 of them. I almost bled to death & was life flighted on one bleed from surgery, plus had bad infection from surgery & my wife had to do open wound care at home for 6 weeks!! Also ER Doctor told me to get in to see Dr Webb due to possible bleeding from my AAA repair that Dr Webb did so we called on Monday & by Wednesday afternoon still no call back. Nurse said, I'm sorry, we put note on his desk on Monday, but he has been in surgery, but I know he is in office on Tuesday or Wednesday or both, this was serious & needed immediate attention !

Metastatic Melanoma

Dr. Kent P Webb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tyler, TX.