Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kent Reinker
Dr. Kent Reinker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX. She has 43 years of experience. Her specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Reinker is affiliated with University Hospital - San Antonio, CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital and University Health System. She speaks English.
Dr. Kent Reinker has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Reinker is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Hospital - San Antonio
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
University Health System
43 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University
Graduated in 1970
Dr. Kent Reinker accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions7703 Floyd Curl Dr, San Antonio, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kent Reinker in this video.
Dr. Kent Reinker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.