Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kent C Romney has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Kent C Romney has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Kent C Romney has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 19
Dr. Romney was prompt and very helpful in dealing with the issue I was seeing him regarding. Opposite to what some others have said he was very personable and talked with me for longer than I expected. He was genuine and seeded interested in me and my health not just in getting through the appointment and on to the next patient.
Dr. Romney has been my doctor for about a year. I've gone to him 3 times in that time. I will agree with the others that Dr. Romney is lacking some excitement and may need to work on his bedside manner. I have noticed that he may not be as exciting to speak with as a comedian or politician but, if I'm trying to laugh or discuss the potholes on Highland Drive, I wouldn't go to to Dr. Romney. Dr. Romney has been a great doctor for me, I was originally a little worried about his bedside manner but, by the 2nd appointment, he was warming up a little. The more important thing to me is his ability to understand my symptoms and diagnose me properly. For that reason, if it where the only reason, that is why I do and will continue to go to Dr. Romney.
28 Years Experience
University Of Utah School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Maine Medical Center
Dr. Kent C Romney accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA PPO
- SelectHealth Select Care
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsIntermountain Memorial Clinic, 2000 S 900 E, Salt Lake City, UT
Dr. Kent C Romney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.