Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kent J Scherr MD
Dr. Kent J Scherr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wells, ME, with other offices in York, ME and York, ME . He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. He speaks English.
Dr. Kent J Scherr has 3 locations
16 Hospital Dr Ste C
York, ME 03909
Book Online Now
Dr. Kent J Scherr has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Kent J Scherr has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
Showing 5 of 7
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kent J Scherr - Posted on February 3rd, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kent J Scherr - Posted on January 2nd, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kent J Scherr - Posted on January 11th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kent J Scherr - Posted on November 3rd, 2010
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kent J Scherr - Posted on October 25th, 2010
Not a caring Doctor. Actually rather argumentative. Not open to question/answer sessions.
It's unfortunate this patient felt this way but occasionally patients will not like what they hear. Overall I have had excellent patient surveys at our hospital and have a lot of referrals from my patients and other physicians.
22 Years Experience
University Of North Dakota School Of Medicine Grand Fo
Graduated in 1996
Mountain Area Health Education Center
Dr. Kent J Scherr Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Choice PPO - ME
- Anthem HMO Maine
- Anthem Pathway - ME
- Anthem Pathway Enhanced - ME
- Anthem Pathway X Enhanced Ind Direct Access NH
- Anthem Pathway X Enhanced/Ind Guided Access ME
- Anthem Preferred Blue Network - NH
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts Granite Premier Choice EPO and PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kent J Scherr, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Wells, ME, in this video.
Dr. Kent J Scherr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Wells, ME.