Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kent I Smillie has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Smillie removed 2 bone spurs and fixed my big toe with screws. I did not have one ounce of pain. He was sensitive enough to make sure I had my pain killers available as soon as I got home. Within a week I had halved them and at the beginning of the second week I had quit them. I am 9 weeks out and I can still say I have had no pain. The incision already has scarred up. I am very happy with him and his staff. I plan on getting the other foot done by him as soon as this one heals.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
21 Years Experience
Albany Medical College
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Kent I Smillie accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsVero Orthopaedics And Vero Neurology, 1155 35th Ln Ste 100, Vero Beach, FL
Dr. Kent I Smillie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vero Beach, FL.