Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Kent I Smillie has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Kent I Smillie has the following 15 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery
Showing 2 of 5
Surgery done by Dr. Smillie
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kent I Smillie - Posted on June 13th, 2017
Dr. Smillie removed 2 bone spurs and fixed my big toe with screws. I did not have one ounce of pain. He was sensitive enough to make sure I had my pain killers available as soon as I got home. Within a week I had halved them and at the beginning of the second week I had quit them. I am 9 weeks out and I can still say I have had no pain. The incision already has scarred up. I am very happy with him and his staff. I plan on getting the other foot done by him as soon as this one heals.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kent I Smillie - Posted on April 7th, 2017
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
21 Years Experience
Albany Medical College
Graduated in 1997
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Kent I Smillie
General clinical practice, adults. Individual and couples therapy. See website: www.AMHinfo.com for further information.
Locations & DirectionsVERO ORTHOPAEDICS AND VERO NEUROLOGY, 1155 35th Ln Ste 100, Vero Beach, FL
Dr. Kent I Smillie is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Vero Beach, FL.