Dr. Kent I Smillie Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Kent I Smillie?

Surgery done by Dr. Smillie

Dr. Smillie removed 2 bone spurs and fixed my big toe with screws. I did not have one ounce of pain. He was sensitive enough to make sure I had my pain killers available as soon as I got home. Within a week I had halved them and at the beginning of the second week I had quit them. I am 9 weeks out and I can still say I have had no pain. The incision already has scarred up. I am very happy with him and his staff. I plan on getting the other foot done by him as soon as this one heals.

Great Doctor

My wife had a triple ankle fracture and we couldn't be more pleased with the medical treatment she received from Doctor Smille and his nurse Brandi. Both were very professional, caring,supportive and took the time to explain the procedures in laymen terms.