Dr. Joseph K Thorne Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Joseph K Thorne?

Bladder Cancer

Bladder Cancer

Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.

2014 CABAG

Highly recommend.

Mitral Valve Repair, Sept. 2016

I had a Mitral Valve repair recently by Dr. Thorne. He did an excellent job from diagnosis, explaining procedures, options, coordination with my other doctors, to the surgery itself. The follow-up care by him and his staff was exceptional. Very pleased with him and his team. I'm 6 weeks out and on my way to a full recovery. I would rate him at the top of the list as a Cardiothoracic surgeon. I'm very grateful

great MD

I loved Dr. Thorne and his team. There was practically no wait at all in his office. When I went for surgery I felt very safe, and cared for. He did a good job of explaining all possible outcomes as well as using language I understood.

Dr Thorne is amazing. He was a referral from our primary Doctor.

Amazing Surgeon

Saved my life! Great result and cares about follow up also. I would recommend him every time someone asked me!

Dr. Thorne is a brilliant surgeon

Dr. Thorne is a brilliant surgeon. I am incredibly grateful for his skill and generous care. He is a genius at saving lives and improving people's health. I am so grateful to have him for my surgeon.

While traveling from California to Missouri I stayed overnight in SLC and at 2:30 am felt a heart attack coming and called 911. I wound up in Dr. Thorne which was the luckiest day of my life. He performed a 5 way bypass on my clogged arteries on Thanksgiving morning 2006. I will be 91 next week and after 6 1/2 years I feel great with a STRONG heart.

Dr. Joseph K Thorne is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.