Dr. Kent Van Why Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kent Van Why?

Arrogant with myself and family members

Posted on December 31st, 2016

This Dr does not answer questions well. He got angry and rude/short with my wife and daughter when they asked him questions. I had my case moved to another cardiologist because I had no confidence in him. Sure I don't want this guy doing my ablation procedure. When my wife called the exchange for medical advice when I went into AFib if he is on call he does not call back in a timely manner. That is scary.

SVT Procedure

Posted on June 25th, 2011

I was diagnosed with having SVT and Dr. Van Why suggested a catheter ablation. Basically a catheter is inserted into your heart and burn ares of your heart to stop the episodes. I had the procedure done and Dr. Van Why, and his staff were excellent. Very happy. I have had very little pain and none of it from the procedure itself, mainly from laying on a hard table for 4 hours. If you have a problem with SVT or any other kind of heart problem, go see Dr. Van Why. You will not be disappointed.

Posted on August 18th, 2017