Dr. Kent Vosler Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Kent Vosler?

patient

Posted on December 11th, 2016

Spends very little time with you. Don't get the epidurals. costs to much and didn't help. I felt he's in it for the money. If you fail urine test a certified letter is sent to tell you 'good bye" without ever asking why, is there something wrong with the medications or at least a consult. Its you better find your medicine elsewhere quickly or your in for a dangerous withdrawal. He doesn't care, you're easily replaced. That place is all about money!

Posted on April 12th, 2016

He has helped me extremely with a very severe case of osteoarthritis very nice man great personality and is very kind

Waste of my time and money!

Posted on January 20th, 2014

I haven't received my bill from this guy yet but I wish I had read the reviews before going to him.....!!!!! The 5 minutes I spent with him were not worth $1.00. The many sessions spent at AHC Physical Therapy only gave me black and blues.....and made my pain worse...then Dr. Vosler's 5 minutes of injection did nothing....I am still in pain and will probably be in debt because of this practice! I will never go back to AHC!

pain

Posted on December 4th, 2012

injections are really not the answer, im in so much pain i can barely walk why cant i at least be in some kind of comfort very upset

Satified

Posted on June 28th, 2012

I've been seeing Dr.Vosler for over a year and he's been very profesional each visit. He gets me in even if I don't have an appointment to help me. The medication he has me on works for my pain.

Posted on March 20th, 2012

been with dr vossler for 16mnths even tho my back disks hav e gone from moerately dgenerated to sevedre and mt kidney nows= medasufrd over 34cm a dou bl=ble in sizde, he refuses to up my pain meds. in addition to work accident that fracr=tured my skull. hed just seens to be at a point where he feels no matter what he cannot or will not increase my dose, I am currently on 6 15 mg oxcycodone a day. I know other friends of mine on mofre than double that for way less sezere issues. its just saddening n i feee=l he has just given up on caring or maybe never did, either way at this rate i can no longedr work.

Posted on April 23rd, 2011

I have Had 3 visit with him and when I tell him my symptomshe merely gives a sarcastiv giggle. I tell him he ordered physical therapy for the wrong area of my back and that it is hurting the area where I actually have the pain and he says..if it isnt one thing its another. He gave me a trigger point injection of juszt lidocain which only lasted one day and when he did give it he removed the cap to the needle with his mouth...GROSS!!! I tell him what he is doing is not working and he orders the same thing. I call him because one of the medicines he ordered is makeing me throw up and I never recieved a return phone call.. he is very unsypathetic.. he goes hmmm when you tell him what is going on as if he has no idea what he is doing. He doesnt care about his patients. He spends 2 minutes with you and all of it is him typing in the computer.. he asks you the same qyestions every visit as if he has no idea who you are or what it going on. He does not even review the record before coming in. He asked ME the results of a test HE ordered. He has all his pictures up of how he was a runner and a diver...who cares about that ..you are supposed to be my DOCTOR not running in a race.. he is the worst doctor I have ever been to.. The office staff is very nice, but he is a shame to his profession.

Posted on March 31st, 2011

i do not recommend him, i do not understand how he came to be a doctor, lacks bedside manner, spends less than 3 minutes with you, do not ask him any medical questions expecting him to be knowledgeable & answer, he simply has no clue. my visit was an absolute waste of time & he does not seem to even know what he is doing. his cna is far more knowlegeable and intelligent than he is.

pain management

Posted on February 2nd, 2011

I was expecting to be treated like cattle being led in one at a time with 15 minutes of the doctor's time like I'd been experiencing at all ...

Posted on August 4th, 2010

this guy touts himself as a pain mgmt physician. What that translate to is, he wants to give you very expensive epidural injections whether they help or not and and expects you to just live with the pain until those injections are approved. WORST DOCTOR EVER!

Posted on October 31st, 2017