Dr. Kent Wenger Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Kent Wenger?

don't visit

Posted on February 5th, 2016

Very narrow sited Dr if you can even call him a doctor, does not listen to patients.

Patient

Posted on October 2nd, 2015

Dr Wenger was my Doctor for eight years. I have seen five or six Psychiatrists over the span of seventeen years! I value his honest and kind behavior towards me. He never forgot an conversation or important incident that we had or that I experience. Dr. Wenger was always learning and using the most up to date meds or counseling to help me! And he did help me tremendously. I will always respect Dr. Wenger for the professional care I received from him and more importantly the ease I felt with him talking about my concerns about my depression! I have highly recommended Dr. Wenger to many who were seeking medical care. I follow him from Shands, Being in practice with Dr. Jones and then his private practice. Never an unkind word from him or his staff!! Always willing to accommodate!

Horrible "doctor"

Posted on April 10th, 2015

This person should not be allowed to practice medicine. Ask any of the staff that he used to verbally abuse before he had to leave when he was in the office with Dr. Evelyn Jones. They will all say that he yelled at them and at patients also.

What A find

Posted on July 5th, 2013

Ken Wenger saved my life. I was a lost hypermanic. I had been to so may doctors before. Then I found this real one. Thanks Doctor Kent Wenger

Dr. Wenger is a kind and caring professional.

Posted on May 26th, 2010

I have no doubt whatsoever that he keeps up with all of the latest information and research on medications and treatment options. He is comfortable letting his sense of humor surface which is helpful. With regard to the expense of medications, he is sensitive to the impact of expensive prescriptions and explains clearly why he has selected a certain medication. I trust him and have no doubt that he cares about his patients.My only recommendation would be that he ask his staff to provide reminder calls or e-mails the day before appointments. Sometimes clients have trouble simply getting through the day, and it is no wonder that appointments are forgotten, which wastes his time and costs the client a great deal of money.

Posted on December 23rd, 2009

Dismissed from his practice for "non-payment of bill". Called his billing service and I am not responsible for the balance. Office does not comply with BCBS billing practices.Received no phone calls or any communication exept dismissal

Posted on April 4th, 2017