Dr. Kenton E Stephens Jr Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Kenton E Stephens Jr?

All I can say is Dr Stephens and his team are awesome! I had Lung cancer and a lobectomy and when all the other surgeons said they couldnt well HE could. From the moment he examined me I felt for the first time in my journey through lung cancer that this guy knows what hes talking about. I had surgery 7 months ago. I am cancer free and you wouldnt even know from my scars to my overall health that I had such a major surgery!! My primary care Dr back in Fairbanks couldnt believe it either. I would fly from the other side of the planet to see him if the cancer comes back!!! I owe my quality of life after lung cancer to him.

Not about Knife-happy Doctors

Not thrilled about a doctor who is just looking for a reason to do surgery and will order multiple imaging studies to try and come up with a reason in his mind to validate surgery. Watch out for this quack .

Excellent surgeon!