Have you seen Dr. Kenton L Waterbrook?

Excellent so far

Appointments made quickly. Stays on schedule. Prompt follow up. Didn't advise surgery as first solution. Office staff is very helpful and friendly. I had a tibial plateau fracture that was depressed. Dr Waterbrook advised letting the bone heal rather than immediately wanting to do surgery. I have a shoulder that still isn't right cause another surgeon jumped to surgery as the first and only solution. Just had MRI as issues persisted after bone healing. Scan was 5pm last night and got a call before 9am to schedule appointment for MRI results. Dr Waterbrook is very friendly, has spent time explaining everything as we've gone along. Very happy this is where I was refered.

I had my right hip replaced in 2010 by Dr. Waterbrook He was very kind and did a great job on my hip. Very satisfied with his work and now working on getting my left hip replaced in the near future by him! Looking forward to it!!

I had all positive results with both surgeries I had. Dr watebrook is awesome. I would recommend him to family and friends.

I would not recommend

Knees surgery went good , bursidius after the surgery .doc would not do a procedure after he seen I had a balance on my bill balance was 700 bucks

Specialist with ordinary skills

Don't waste time and money here. He is a specialist with very ordinary skills and you end up paying too much for this ordinary Dr.

Great Doctor!

Dr. Waterbrook did a great job on my knee. He is kind, and his bedside manner is excellent. I know others that have been seen by him, and they also had a positive expirence.

terrible doctor

He was more interested in my insurance status than actually helping me. He was rough and very rude. At one point he was shouting at me. My advice is to look for a different ortho. Anyone but this guy.

worst dr apt ever

Experience at the office itself was fine. I had no problem with nurses or other office staff. Dr. Waterbrook was very rude. Told me that he didn't understand why I came to see him and because my condition was so serious he wouldn't help me. Big JERK

Dr. Kenton L Waterbrook is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Okemos, MI.

Dr. Kenton L Waterbrook Is this you?