Dr. Keong M Joung Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Keong M Joung?

Very upset that he is gone from Azusa pain management

I should have filled this out sooner this was the best pain management doctor I have ever had the most caring and now he is gone and I don't know why but I intend to find out where he went and if he doesn't take my insurance I'll pay to see him! Very upset that he is gone from Azusa pain management

Neglect

I am a victim of identity theft. A fraudulent individual tried to receive a prescription under my name and information. I am denied medication. I was told to clear it with my pharmacy and the pharmacy involved,...I did. I was told to make a police report....I did. I have osteoarthritis, two artificial hips, five bulging discs and have chronic pain. I'm older yet try to be active...and have absolutely no criminal record. Yet I'm treated like a criminal. Dr. Joung will not consult me himself...he has his P.A. do it.

RN

Listens carefully, empathetic, helps me to understand my situation.