Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Keren Hancock has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Keren Hancock has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 5 of 17
I am 52 Years young:) and have been seeing Doctor Hancock for roughly 10 years. She is an outstanding doctor who is very knowledgeable on women's health. Her recommendation for my health during perimenopause were life changing and eliminated most if not all of the uncomfortable symptoms that I was experiencing. I am grateful to have her as my OBGYN and would highly recommend her to others.
I had Dr. Keren Hancock as my OBGYN for the delivery of my daughter born on Super Bowl Sunday. My husband and my entire family would like to take this opportunity to thank her for the amazing amount of professionalism, kindness and quality of care that she showed us. We have never met such a sincerely interest in their patients well-being, doctor. Dr. Hancock is truly a gift to her profession and I would not hesitate in in in recommending her to anyone who is looking for an awesome OBGYN.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
15 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Keren Hancock accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsStoneridge Ob/Gyn Associates, 670 Lawn Ave Ste 4, Sellersville, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Keren Hancock in this video.
Dr. Keren Hancock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sellersville, PA.