Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Keri L Brown has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Keri L Brown has the following 12 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Keri L Brown has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Keri L Brown is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
15 Years Experience
Creighton University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSwedish Maternal & Fetal Specialty Center, 1229 Madison St Ste 750, Seattle, WA
Dr. Keri L Brown is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.