Dr. Keri Peterson Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Keri Peterson?

Posted on July 27th, 2016

Doctor sent blood work to the wrong lab causing balance billing. Doctor performed procedures that were not requested resulting in balance billing. Doctor failed to respond to both emails and phone messages .

Highly Recommend Exceptional Doctor

Posted on April 20th, 2016

Dr. Peterson is an amazing Internist and I would highly recommend. She gets right to the point, follows up personally and quickly. She explains the facts clearly and in a way in that its easy to understand while digesting the information. I'm thankful she's my Doctor.

Posted on April 24th, 2012

Staff rarely answer the phone and rarely return phone calls. Would not recommend that you go to this office.

Calls to the front desk go into voicemail

Posted on January 31st, 2012

It seems that the front desk is really so busy they don't have time to return phone calls.

Better than many in NYC!

Posted on May 6th, 2010

Dr. Peterson has been my PCP for 5 years, and though my rating isn't great, it's far better than most of the other in-network doctors I've seen! The staff is not particularly friendly and can be unresponsive when calling in prescriptions or getting back to you. Once I had to physically return to the office 3 days later, with strep throat, after nobody called in my prescription despite numerous follow-up calls. I usually feel rushed when seeing the doctor, but she's been very helpful in diagnosing and treating a variety of ailments. I feel confident in her medical knowledge and treatment, which is why I keep her as a PCP. I don't generally have trouble getting an appointment when I need it either.

Clinical

Posted on February 19th, 2010

More interested in $$ than health

Posted on April 18th, 2008

I went to Dr. Peterson today, who I have seen several times, for a prescription for an antibiotic for an enlarged lymph node in my throat causing a sore throat and ear twinges. When I got there they informed me my insurance was no longer accepted. I called my insurance company and got them to agree to make an exception for me and pay for the visit since I had never been informed about the change. The doctor still would not see me or even speak to me. I could not find out what she would charge me out of pocket for a simple prescription. And I had needed to check with her about a Restylane treatment I desired. In fact she had told me to come by to see her before ordering the cosmetic filler. Today she said it would cost me $150 for a consult. Totally mercenary doctor. I left with no consult and an inflamed lymph node. Would NEVER recommend this doctor.

Posted on November 12th, 2016