Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Keri R Zickuhr
Dr. Keri R Zickuhr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Torrance, CA, with other offices in Torrance, CA and Torrance, CA . She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Zickuhr is affiliated with Providence Little Co of Mary Medical Center Torrance and Torrance Memorial Medical Center. Dr. Zickuhr has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Keri R Zickuhr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
I really liked Dr. Reese-Zickuhr. I saw her after breaking a bone in my foot. It had been treated, but at the two week followup x-ray, the bone had slipped, and my doctor said I needed to see a specialist. I thought I would need surgery, but Dr. Reese-Zickuhr was able to pull the bone straight, and it seems that I will be able to avoid surgery. I found her to be both friendly and compassionate, and I did not feel at all rushed. She took the time to explain four different options to me. If my future appointments are like the first, I would highly recommend this doctor.
The doctor was unable to diagnose a ligament issue as it didn't show on her x-ray, despite the fact that another doctor when shown the spot of the pain immediately told me, "that's a prototypical tibia-fibular strain and these are the exercises to do". She showed no empathy for the pain and had the audacity to tell me to take an Advil. (lolz)
I met Dr. Zickuhr in the emergency room after I broke my ankle. Since I broke both bones in my ankle, I needed surgery. She really made me feel at ease and the surgery went great. I had to go through physical therapy after the surgery, but now I feel great. I have total confidence in Dr. Zickuhr and she had great bedside manner.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2009, 2011, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Zickuhr is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Keri R Zickuhr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Keri R Zickuhr is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Torrance, CA.