Have you seen Dr. Kerline Marcelin?

Dr. Marcelin is an excellent opthamologist. She is very patient, explains all conditions thoroughly, answers questions and listens to patient concerns. She is warm and personable. I recommend her practice .

Competent and caring

I would recommend Dr. Marcelin to family and friends. She is extremely professional and knowledgeable, and in my experience very thoughtful and friendly. She takes time with you as a patient and answers questions readily. She did cataract surgery on me two years ago and it went flawlessly. The process was thoroughly explained beforehand and I went into it at ease. With eye surgery, you are placing a precious gift in the physician's hands. Dr. Marcelin is doctor who merits one's trust.

Caring Dr.

The Dr. really cares about me as a patient and is VERY thorough when spending time with me. I would recommend anyone in need to make the trip to see The Dr.

Excellent Treatment

I have been a patient of Dr. Marcelin for many years. I recently underwent cataract surgery on both eyes. Dr. Marcelin took time prior to the surgery to explain in great detail what I could expect from the procedure. The procedure on both eyes went extremely well due to Dr. Marcelin's skill and expertise as an opthalmologist.

Great Results!

Needing to have cataract surgery, I was pleased to be able to have lasik surgery so that after 40 years, I no longer need to wear contact lenses. Dr. Marcelin performed the surgery with care, making sure I was comfortable throughout and after the procedure. I highly recommend making an appointment with her!

Great Results!

Extraordinary Opthomologist

One of the best opthomologist's in Westchester County! Knowledgeable, experienced, caring and concerned about your care. Dr Marcelin did my cataract surgery and I couldn't have had better results. She explained everything in detail and her follow up was terrific.

Disappointed

Unorganized office, to many appointments booked. Had to pay 50 dollars for missed appointment that they made for me. I know nothing about Doctor.

I thought she was very helpful and made my experience smooth

WORST DOCTOR EVER

She thinks she is the best doctor in her field - She is the WORST. She talks to be her patients like they are dumb and stupid. She treats her staff like they work in a sweat shop and talks to them like they are uneducated adults. I am surprised the practice is open. I had an early appointment and she dd not come in until almost 10:00. Why have early appointments if the patients have to wait over two hrs to be seen. I have already started seeing another doctor. I will never go back to that office and I will never recommend anyone to this office. I hope the staff can survive the abuse that inflicts on them.

I went to see the dr in august, finally after having my appointment rescheduled.The Wait was insane. I have never waited that long to see any dr.the front desk was very attentive to the waiting room patients, you could tell they felt uncomfortable for our wait. people were discussing the issue and most patients were angered. when I saw the dr she seemed rushed, after my appointment she spoke to the front desk with such disregard. didn't like that. don't thi k I will return

Horrible experience and u gave her another chance. First visit was the same way. I ended up in no better position than before I went and wasted a lot of my time (block out at least 2 hours for your appt there ) and money. Very disappointed. And now that I have questions and concerns I am unable to get a response!

Dr. Kerline Marcelin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Cortlandt Manor, NY.