3.6

Have you seen Kerline Marcelin?

Caring Dr.

The Dr. really cares about me as a patient and is VERY thorough when spending time with me. I would recommend anyone in need to make the trip to see The Dr.

Excellent Treatment

I have been a patient of Dr. Marcelin for many years. I recently underwent cataract surgery on both eyes. Dr. Marcelin took time prior to the surgery to explain in great detail what I could expect from the procedure. The procedure on both eyes went extremely well due to Dr. Marcelin's skill and expertise as an opthalmologist.

Great Results!

Needing to have cataract surgery, I was pleased to be able to have lasik surgery so that after 40 years, I no longer need to wear contact lenses. Dr. Marcelin performed the surgery with care, making sure I was comfortable throughout and after the procedure. I highly recommend making an appointment with her!

Great Results!

Extraordinary Opthomologist

One of the best opthomologist's in Westchester County! Knowledgeable, experienced, caring and concerned about your care. Dr Marcelin did my cataract surgery and I couldn't have had better results. She explained everything in detail and her follow up was terrific.

Disappointed

Unorganized office, to many appointments booked. Had to pay 50 dollars for missed appointment that they made for me. I know nothing about Doctor.

I thought she was very helpful and made my experience smooth

WORST DOCTOR EVER

She thinks she is the best doctor in her field - She is the WORST. She talks to be her patients like they are dumb and stupid. She treats her staff like they work in a sweat shop and talks to them like they are uneducated adults. I am surprised the practice is open. I had an early appointment and she dd not come in until almost 10:00. Why have early appointments if the patients have to wait over two hrs to be seen. I have already started seeing another doctor. I will never go back to that office and I will never recommend anyone to this office. I hope the staff can survive the abuse that inflicts on them.

I went to see the dr in august, finally after having my appointment rescheduled.The Wait was insane. I have never waited that long to see any dr.the front desk was very attentive to the waiting room patients, you could tell they felt uncomfortable for our wait. people were discussing the issue and most patients were angered. when I saw the dr she seemed rushed, after my appointment she spoke to the front desk with such disregard. didn't like that. don't thi k I will return

Horrible experience and u gave her another chance. First visit was the same way. I ended up in no better position than before I went and wasted a lot of my time (block out at least 2 hours for your appt there ) and money. Very disappointed. And now that I have questions and concerns I am unable to get a response!

Love this doctor! She takes her time, and explains exactly what she's doing. I've had various problems with my eyes , and she's calmed me down each time! Staff is friendly, and with an emergency - they got me right in. She has great bedside manner, and makes you feel comfortable. People need to remember, you have to wait for "eyes dilating". I've recommeded her to family and friends.

Never Again!!

I WAS a patient. I will never use this practice again! This is a very small office for the amount of patients that are scheduled. Apparently the Doctor does not feel that my time is important. My very first appointment was for 9am and on that day I waited over 50 minutes to be seen. The Dr. came to work late that morning, I watched her enter the office at 9:43am! The waiting room was filled with patients to the point that some people had to stand! On my follow up visit 2 weeks later the Dr. was again late for work, causing everyone to wait way past their appointment time. Some of the other people in the waiting room were going to the receptionist to complain and her response was "the Dr. was running late this morning there is nothing I can do for you but reschedule." One person got up and left. The staff, if you can call it that are not well trained. In fact, the person sitting at the reception desk was not the same person I saw on my first visit. The office appears messy and unorganized, much like the Dr.'s schedule. To sum it up, very unprofessional, inexperienced staff, and extremely long wait times accompanied with an attitude if you inquiry as to why.