Dr. Kerrey L Taylor Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Kerrey L Taylor?

My favorite Doctor for many years!!!!

Dr. Kerrey Barton Taylor is the most consciences Doctor I've ever met!!! She is easy to talk to, she takes her time with her patients and always apologizes if she may have by chance taken too long for some patients which she does for everyone!!! She really DOES CARE for her patients and it shows because she will cover everything she can to help a person. Her husband and her share an office in Kailua, Aloha Pain Sports & Spine Medicine. Go on in because you can honestly trust Dr. Kerrey Barton Taylor and her husband Dr. Christopher Taylor. They are the best Pain Medicine Doctors you will find!!!!😃

compassionate and knowledgeable

I have been a patient for several years. My issue is my spine but if I casually mention something else, like a tender foot, she educates me about that body part. She never seems rushed. I have her total focus and attention. She learns about all of my life and is aware of any life events that may impact my condition. Always willing to make referrals and has made me aware of physical therapies I didn't know existed. Occasionally there is a brief wait but well worth it.

CNA. ARMY WIFE

I personally would love to have her as my pain management doctor now. If I could I would took her back to Georgia with me. She is one of the most caring doctor that I have seen. She helped me so much in the year I was on the island then any of the doctors here on the main land has. I can not Thank her enough for the care physically, mentally and emotionally that she gave to me. I would tell the whole world to see her if they could. I'm a Georgia girl who missed home and she helped me to get back there. Went out of her way to help me. Thank you

First Impressions are deceiving

She's very nice, helpful & prescribes whatever pain medication you want. But she can turn into a lying witch without warning & dismiss you as a patient w/o warning. She'll make up something, put it in your file to make it look like you broke your pain contract. She made it near impossible for me to find a new doctor & i have no idea why she flipped on me in the first place. She acted like a very caring doctor for about 7 months before throwing me under the bus.

Carl L. Jacobs

Handling pain caused following dual hip removal due to SAM strike during Gulf conflict. This could change dramatically due to her support for legal ac ...

Dr. Kerrey L Taylor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kailua, HI.