Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Kerri D Anthony
Dr. Kerri D Anthony, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK, with another office in Broken Arrow, OK. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Anthony is affiliated with Hillcrest Hospital - South. She speaks English.
Dr. Kerri D Anthony has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Kerri D Anthony has the following 12 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Breast Exam
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
Dr. Kerri D Anthony has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 37
I called dr Anthony's office trying to make an appointment as I am a high risk pregnancy and I need to get a high risk doctor referral. The receptionist was nothing but rude and unhelpful and hung up on me. I am very dissatisfied with them. The nurse finally called me and helped me and was so kind and helpful but the receptionist was horrid!
Dr. Anthony is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
Morehouse School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Kerri D Anthony accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kerri D Anthony is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.