Dr. Kerri Bagnall Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Kerri Bagnall?

Excellent Physician

Posted on January 20th, 2016

Best doctor ever. Dr. Bagnall has that rare combination of wonderful bedside manner and unbelievable competency. She never hesitates to sit and talk with me when I'm concerned about my boys and never fails to put me at ease. She has on two occasions correctly diagnosed something that was misdiagnosed previously at some after hours care facility. She doesn't just throw pills at her kids, she takes the time and energy to go over different treatment options. Her staff is friendly and the flexibility is great. It seems they really understand what it's like to be a busy family and they always try to work around schedules. Plus, she calls my boys "bug", which makes them giggle :-). SO glad we found her....

Great doctor

Posted on January 29th, 2015

We love Dr. Bagnal! Would highly recommend to everyone. She is so good with children, you can tell she was meant to do this job. She is very through and knowledgeable and doesn't hesitate to spend time with you to talk about any questions or concerns. She is the best doctor we have had!

You will be pleased

Posted on December 6th, 2013

Both locations are fantastic. Polite and helpful staff. When Dr Bagnall is booked, other providers are able to see you child(ren). I liked that they could get my kids in for same day when I needed an appointment right away. Also they will work with you so you can have two children seen at same time if need be. Dr. Bagnall has always been very good with my kids and very patient, caring, and down to earth. We love her. P.s. if dr Bagnall is booked, we highly recommend seeing Tom, who is also awesome! All providers in this practice are great, though!

Wonderful, caring doctor!

Posted on March 20th, 2013

We absolutely LOVE Dr. Bagnall! We interviewed many doctors before we had our daughter and knew right away she was the one for us. Our daughter was born very tiny at 38 weeks pregnant, 4.5 pounds, and Dr. Bagnall was there EVERY morning to check on her while she was in the NICU. She also updated us after every visit. She remained calm and level headed while other doctors and nurses were extremely worried about my daughters size. Dr. Bagnall did not make any horrible assumptions and waited for test results to confirm her thoughts that everything was fine! My daughter is now a healthy, but still petite 18 month old, and it truly was a blessing to have Dr. Bagnall to help us while we were concerned about her size. All in all, my daughter was just meant to be petite like her momma, and Dr. Bagnall reassured us the entire time! We have recently had to move to Alabama and truly miss Dr. Bagnall! We hope to find a wonderful doctor like her again, but easier said than done!

Top DOC

Posted on October 10th, 2011

Dr. Bagnall has always been such a treasure for my daughters. They no longer dread going to the doctor. She talks to the directly in a compassionate and age appropriate way. She treats them like their own people and respects what they (and I) say. She is the best doctor in the city! LOVE HER!

Posted on August 5th, 2009

Fantastic experience. Dr. Bagnall is so great with kids and had my daughter feel completely at ease. I LOVE her!

Posted on August 17th, 2017