Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kerri F Hensarling has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
very condescending! She has no patient empathy. I will NEVER go see this woman again. I would strongly encourage anyone looking to get an IUD implanted to look elsewhere. My experiences with the other staff had been very positive. One very sweet medical assistant\nurse (not sure of her official title) and I cannot remember her name. She has triaged me every time I have gone and she is always outgoing and actually listens and cares for the people that walk through that door. If not for her I'm not sure how I would have been able to handle the experience that I had today.
Why does this woman practice gynecology/obstetrics or even bother trying to be a doctor? It is painfully obvious this woman wants to be a trophy wife. She has no bedside manners or intelligence. The mere sight of this catastrophic tragedy makes me want to vomit in her face.
Prescribed an estrogen cream for me when I have hypothyroidism, high bc risk, high risk of dementia, high cholesterol and history of asthma. I will never see her again. She also told me that the cream would not be absorbed into my system and was just topical. Either she needs more schooling or just plain out lied. I would not go to this doctor. Obviously she did not ask me enough questions or read my file either.
15 Years Experience
University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Kerri F Hensarling accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kerri F Hensarling is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Opelika, AL.