Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kerri Perry
Dr. Kerri Perry, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Denton, TX. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Perry is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle, Harris Methodist - Springwood and North Texas Hospital. Dr. Perry has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Kerri Perry has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Kerri Perry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denton, TX.