Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kerri L Truelock
Dr. Kerri L Truelock, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kerrville, TX. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Truelock is affiliated with Peterson Regional Medical Center. Dr. Truelock has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Kerri L Truelock has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Breast Exam
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
I took my 18 year old daughter in for her first women's exam and I was very pleased with Dr. Truelock and her staff! Dr. Truelock was very gentle, answered all the questions we had and we did not feel rushed. Her staff was courteous and helpful. My daughter will definitely continue to stay under her care.
The staff was very friendly and welcoming. Dr. Truelock was wonderful. She is very professional and caring. I will be going back to see her.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2014, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Truelock is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Kerri L Truelock accepts the following insurance providers.
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGenesis Gynecology Pa, 176 Fairway Dr, Kerrville, TX
Dr. Kerri L Truelock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kerrville, TX.