Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kerri L Williams has the following 2 specialties
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Kerri L Williams has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Kerri L Williams has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Kerri L Williams is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
she is rude, full of herself. she wants you to diagnose yourself, she doesn't know or even care what is wrong with you. She talks about why doctors get expensive lease cars, and buy large expensive homes, so when they are sued for malpractice, no one can get their home and they can go get another car. She should know about malpractice, check out her back ground.
Dr. Kerri Williams is a very knowledgable and caring doctor. She does not sugar coat things. She tells you straight forward about your health and what you need to do to maintain and/or become healthy. She is the exact doctor I needed. I have recently been diagnosed with diabetes and she is helping me to not only understand diabetes but how to work at reversing it. She is dedicated to educate her patients, spending time answering all of your questions. I am so happy to know that Dr. Williams is there for me.
I have been seeing Dr. Williams for 3+ years. I never know what type of mood she will be in when she finally walks into the exam room. At my last visit she handed me my lab results and told me to have my specialists explain them! When I was hospitaized, the floor nurses told me to get another Dr., which I have.
21 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKerri L Williams Do, 2704 Warwick Ct, Bartlesville, OK
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kerri L Williams in this video.
Dr. Kerri L Williams is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bartlesville, OK.