Dr. Kerrie Posey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kerrie Posey?

Very disappointed.

Posted on January 11th, 2017

Well, she was prompt. No staff. Time was standard psychiatry. Called me back 2 days after I called her about serious drug interaction. My problem with her is that she treated me like I had no value as a human and prescribed a medication that interacted with another medicine I was on to result in a dangerous problem. She should have known not to prescribe that medicine with the other. My neurologist did.

needed help and understanding about my diagnosis

Posted on October 25th, 2016

She was very approachable and understanding. She was open to my family coming to visits to give them a chance to ask questions and help to explain my illness.

The BEST Psychiatrist

Posted on June 23rd, 2010

I have a life-long condition where I have been under the care of a Psychiatrist for over 20 years. I have see 12 psychiatrists in my lifetime. Dr. Posey is far and away the VERY BEST. She is a private Dr. and you will have to file the insurance claims yourself. She is not in any insurance network, so the cost is a bit higher. BUT she is worth EVERY Penny! She spends lots of time with her patients and truly delves deep into your problems to get them solved. She works VERY hard and is VERY passionate about taking care of you.She is also very up to date on the latest meds, theories and procedures.Simply the best.

Posted on September 22nd, 2017