Dr. Kerry Amstutz Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kerry Amstutz?

Very good country style doc

Posted on April 21st, 2017

I have been to Dr. Amstutz several times and every time was correctly diagnosed, referred to a specialist when needed, and received excellent care. It is so nice when someone listens and has knowledge in a field as important as medicine, as I experienced others who did not. The staff is also very helpful. It was like going to a country doctor who cares about the people he is treating.

Worst Dr

Posted on October 8th, 2016

He is the worst Dr I have ever been too! Just sat on his computer not even sure he listened to me. Left room with saying 2 words. Medical assistant handed me a print out and I said I guess I have to read what I have. Forgot to call in one of my prescriptions called 2 times. They said they will send 2 message to him but he never responded!

Posted on April 22nd, 2016

He truly cares for his patients. He does listen and does not put up with the so called "seekers". He has no tolerance for patients that arent going to take responsibility for their own care. If someone comes in for "chronic pain" and doesnt do the testing he orders because he doesnt have prior records then i understand it. I personally know someone who went into him because they had heard he would just give them narcotics. Dr Amstutz refused because they had no records and did not follow up by doing the studies he had ordered to get down to the problem. HE IS BY FAR ONE OF THE MOST CARING AND CONSIDERATE DOCTORS I HAVE BEEN TO!!!!! I recommend him to anyone.

Posted on May 3rd, 2015

Listens, understands, doesn't rush me. Very satisfied and have used him now for 3 years

Some who cares

Posted on April 3rd, 2012

Dr. Amstutz listen to u n than he will ask how he can help . After some tests he will than if can solve the issue or ref u out if he can't

no professionalism, is he a real doctor???

Posted on August 23rd, 2011

Made multiple political comments, very rude, very odd. Made accusations without even knowing me or checking his facts, this was the worst doctor I can imagine. Just moved to Arizona and he was not a good 1st impression.

Poor Doctor

Posted on December 9th, 2010

Doesn't listen. Doesn't care. Misdiagnosed me twice with simple things such as a sinus infection and UTI and I had to make another appointment to see another doctor to get proper care. Once he thought he dropped his stylus in my purse and started digging through my purse looking for it! Totally unprofessional.

Completely Unprofessional

Posted on September 23rd, 2010

Not knowledgeable on current treatments; very rude; made unfair assumptions and accusations without checking; refused to listen; made little to no attempt at interaction in order to assess my overall health; seemed to have no interest in working with me to resolve my health issues.

Dr. Amstutz is rude and unprofessional

Posted on September 23rd, 2010

Dr. Amstutz showed no interest in listening to my history or my current medical conditions. He made immediate assumptions and without discussing anyth ...

Posted on July 31st, 2016