Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kerry J Ando
Dr. Kerry J Ando, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine. Dr. Ando is affiliated with Banner-University Medical Center Phoenix, Abrazo Scottsdale Campus and Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Kerry J Ando has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Pain Medicine
Dr. Kerry J Ando has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Kerry J Ando is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kerry J Ando - Posted on October 11th, 2016
I Was extremely satisfied with Dr Ando and the Surgery Center Staff & the results of his injection were unbelievable. I wanted to send him a Thank You note!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kerry J Ando - Posted on April 10th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kerry J Ando - Posted on August 14th, 2011
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Ando is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston
Graduated in 1990
University Of Texas Health Science Center
Dr. Kerry J Ando Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
Locations & DirectionsVALLEY ANESTHESIOLOGY AND PAIN CONSULTANTS, 1850 N Central Ave Ste 1600, Phoenix, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kerry J Ando, MD - Anesthesiology in Phoenix, AZ, in this video.
Dr. Kerry J Ando is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.