Dr. Kerry Bergman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kerry Bergman?

Posted on November 22nd, 2015

Dr Bergman was a god send.

Saved our sons life!

Posted on January 13th, 2015

Dr. Bergman saved our sons life! Hands down #1 pediatric surgeon!!!

Parent of 5 month

Posted on April 13th, 2014

Great Doctor-really put us at ease as first time parents Wonderful!

Mom

Posted on May 3rd, 2013

I was reminded of my appt with a computerized automated confirmation. It's one of my pet peeves, you can't ask any questions, then a follow up call after appt was confirmed to say, we don't take credit cards or Fsa, so bring cash or a check. Who takes the cards in the tristate area other than cvs or Walgreens. Also, just validate patient parking. I have a doctor in the same building who does and it's just good practice. The waiting room, although visually set up for peds doesn't have any of the movies playing in waiting and the receptionist was nice to the doctor but turned and was flat and not welcoming. I would can her and get someone who enjoys kids and can deal with stressed parents. I'm looking a past reviews and wondering.... Maybe it was me or I was stressed and giving her the benefit of the doubt. No, my gut was right! Doctor Kerry might have better patient satisfaction is he didn't have tired reception and RN coordinator working at his practice. His RN peers overtop her glasses and really lacks in any compassion. She was more concerned with scheduling and letting me know what her schedule was I'm sure she is used to stressed out parents. Bless her heart! Well, simpatico..you too will be sick one day, infirmed. She was tolerable at best. This is the face of pediatric surgery at this office. It's not union work, if we could all find jobs where we didn't have to interface... Wait there are such jobs! Loved Dr.Kerry Bergman, very kind and gentle with my daughter. He was engaged and my daughter loved him. Thank you! I have recieved bad service and never said a word, well it's my daughter and the future of healthcare is going down a hole. I hope his staff read this and TRY to remember where they work, not in corrections in pediatrics. Wait time: 15 minutes and there were 3 others that showed up at the same time to see the same doctor. Conclusion: Don't tell us to bring ultrasound results if they are not required. I drove an hour to get them. I had my ducks in a row, get your stuff together.

Posted on October 9th, 2012

I highly recommend this doctor. My daughter has been seeing specialists for years and finally Dr Bergman was able to diagnosis her condition and help her!! He was excellent with her before and after surgery. Explained everything to us, the parents, and followed up daily post surgery. Could not have asked for a better experience during a difficult time.

Posted on September 17th, 2012

Dr. Bergman made my son and I feel comfortable as soon as he met us. I am a physician assistant working in surgery and am very well aware of the entire process. He took the time and had the patience to answer all of my 10 year olds questions about what to expect before, during and after surgery. He spoke to him in terms he could understand.The surgical coordinator, Gerry was also very attentive us. It is so difficult to have to watch your own child endure surgery when they are young, but Dr. Bergman was amazing and truly made this process as comfortable as it could be. I would very highly recommend him.

Posted on April 5th, 2012

I would recommend Dr. Bergman to anyone looking for a seasoned MD that is well experienced in his field. He is the only doctor I would let operate on my daughter and his staff is awesome. I am a RN and I know what to look for and he did and does everything right. You can't find anyone better! Thanks Dr. Bergman and staff.

Grate Dr.

Posted on January 9th, 2012

Because of Dr.BERGMAN CARE AND LOVE AND EXPERTEES OUR BABY GIRL IS ALIVE TODAY. Highly recomend thx GOD for this man.....

Top Notch Physician....Incredible Bedside Manners!!! Best ever!!

Posted on March 3rd, 2011

Dr Bergman is AMAZING. One of the most wonderful physicians I have ever met! He is professional, kind, caring and extremely thorough. He was absolutely fabulous when our daughter was under his care for an emergency operation. He is TOP notch! My daughter looked forward to him visiting her in the hospital every morning. He is fabulous with his bedside manners both towards the child and the parents. Thank you Dr Bergman for taking such amazing care of our little girl!

Posted on September 13th, 2010

Dr. Bergman performed surgery on my son twice, when he was a newborn and when he was ten. Dr. Bergman was very personable, courteous & informative. He answered any questions we had and didhis best to make my son comfortable. The waiting time for office visits left much to be desired, but not unusual for any physician visits. I would highly recommend Dr. Bergman.

Would Not Recomend

Posted on July 13th, 2010

My sons ped suggested that I see Dr. Bergman for my sons newly discovered hernia. I called a month in advance for the appointment; both my husband and I took half days from work. We showed up 15 minutes prior to fill out any necessary paperwork only to find that the Dr. was not going to see us because "we" supposedly were the only appointment on the calendar that day and the staff and Dr. already left. We NEVER canceled this appointment nor did anyone from Dr. Bergmans office reach out to us regarding the closing. The staff was also quite coy. This behavior is highly unprofessional, I could not imagine allowing that type of person to operate on our child.

The Worst MD Ever

Posted on May 24th, 2010

I would not send my hampster to this peice of garbage.