Dr. Kerry B Callahan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kerry B Callahan?

Please Read

Terrible provider and very poor care. Medical intervention will become YOUR job if you choose Callahan. You are treated like a drop in the bucket. I can't say this is consistent in the PC network, but this doctor is apathetic, distant, and lacks any sort of personal courtesy. I cannot really judge his knowledge of medicine, but I certainly can comment on his practice. He acts like he's doing you a favor as opposed to just doing his job. Experienced a minor injury that got worse from the delayed care and misdiagnosis. It took 2 WEEKS for my issue to be adequately addressed when it could have been settled in 1 day. I was given a 5 minute examination, with ZERO inquiry into its cause. I had to be proactive in providing the relevant information, and finally had to personally seek out an informal opinion from an acquaintance who happens to be an MD. It took 2 copays, 7+ phone calls, an exacerbated injury from delay, hours upon hours wasted, and 2 X-Rays, to ...get this... SEE ANOTHER DOCTOR because mine had since left on vacation. My Advice (albeit sarcastic and probably inadvisable) - look your medical problem up on google and fix it yourself. It will save you all of the aforementioned hassle that is entirely preventable. Your other option is to seek out a knowledgeable advocate who will not sit quietly and let his passive and careless attitude dictate your recovery and/or health. Please don't let them treat you like cattle to be processed and moved out the revolving door. It only encourages bad practice - and this guy is the king. The average Joe puts entirely too much faith in the system and in the fact that these people have been board certified. Do not let the system work you, and please demand the very best. I hope this review saves at least one person the trouble.

Acoid this doctor!

Arrogant, disinterested and inaccurate information. This is guy is VERY preoccupied.

He was so great with my son. My son couldn't wait to go back and see him again.

Worst Doctor I Ever Had

I have had an extensive history with doctors visits and health concerns, from the beginning Dr Callahan treated me with a cold demeanor and seemed to be too busy to take his time to help me. He recommended I ween myself off of my asthma meds because of one clear spirometry reading. Since then I have switched to a good doctor whom I trust, this current doctor laughed out loud when I told him what Dr Callahan had recommended and stated that I would've been in serious trouble if I had taken his advice. I have since found that I have ANA, multiple IGE positive items (around 70] periosteoperosis in my spine and many other health related issues. How many of these did Dr Callahan help find? None.

This guy sits down, spends the time you need. Every appointment has been on time. I like Kerry a lot.

Worst Doc I have ever had.

Doctor Callahan needs to learn more about allergies and asthma. He should be refreshed in this area and learn the true signs of each.