Dr. Kerry Girard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kerry Girard?

Posted on November 17th, 2016

She's the best, what else can I say?! The office is run efficiently, wait time is almost nothing and you're in and out. No long waiting time for the Dr either.

Posted on May 19th, 2016

Dr. Girard is a caring professional who listens and acts for your health betterment. She has been my primary care physician for over 15 years. I am very fortunate to have such an excellent doctor. She literally saved my life.

Posted on January 28th, 2016

Doesn't get better than this!! Staff is friendly and accommodating! Very helpful with questions you may have. Caring and professional at all times! Thank you!

Posted on November 13th, 2015

She was very nice but very quick. I've gone back to my original pcp

THE BEST!

Posted on April 18th, 2014

Dr. Girard is a wonderful PCP and always listens to what you have to say. She gives a hug when you need it. She is a cheerleader when are doing good and she never puts you down if you aren't. Always calls back after tests are conducted. She's just a warm and caring person with a great smile and a gentle touch. Her staff is great too! Always helpful and geniunely caring about your needs. If you are looking for a great PCP on the south shore, she's the one!

Compassionate and Personable

Posted on May 8th, 2013

Dr. Girard has been my physician for the past 12 years. She is incredibly caring and warm. She listens patiently to all of my concerns and is thorough in her evaluations. She is a fantastic doctor if you are smart enough to chose her as your doctor.

Over prescribes medications

Posted on September 6th, 2012

It is in my opinion that Dr. Girard over prescribes medications to her patients.

Posted on May 15th, 2008

Dr.Girard has been my doc for the past 3 years.I was from the Boston area and my PCP was out of Faulkner Hospital.I moved to Brockton but hated to give up the doc I had.I always felt that she was excellent and hated to make the change. Then I met Dr.Girard.She's awesome!She listens and asks the appropriate questions.She always asks if you have any other concerns.She's not one of those doc's who'll have you keep coming back unnecessarily. She always returns a phone call and will call you with test results. I am glad to have her as my PCP.

Posted on October 19th, 2017