Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kerry L Griffin has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Kerry L Griffin has the following 12 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Weight Loss
Dr. Kerry L Griffin has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Kerry L Griffin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Griffin is not my regular doctor this is the second time I have had to see him. Usually wheN we see our regular doctor we are in and out. Today it seemed like he skipped our examining room at least three times to wait on patients that came after us. I know for a fact the woman who was ahead of us in line came in a good 20 minutes after we did and she was in the waiting room when we went back to be examined then she was seen by the doctor before us and was at the nurses desk making her next appointment right ahead of us. I don't know why this happened. It didn't seem to make any sense. But he is a very nice doctor as are all the doctors in the practice.
Dr. Griffin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Kerry L Griffin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kerry L Griffin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.