Dr. Kerry L Hensley Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kerry L Hensley?

Everyone is very nice and has gotten my child seen a quickly as possible. Dr. Hensley contacted us immediately when I paged her for an emergency and then she called back to check on my little guy. She is great with my toddler and he loves her.

Misdiagnosed my child at least twice. Almost dropped my new born while checking reflexes. Didn't address my concerns and acted like they were no big deal. Not friendly. Left there feeling worse than what I felt when I went in, and questions unanswered. I would not recommend her to anyone. Sorry.

Multiple issues

Hour long wait times multiple times and when I asked for her to at least have a nurse let us know and not leave us in room for an hour she said "do you want me to look at your kid or do you want to go someplace else" No callbacks on emergency call after 3 pages and ended up going to emergency room to see a Dr. Very bad diagnostics, you might as well just get someone to give you antibiotics because that is all she does.

She has taken care of my son for 7 years and she is an exceptional doctor. She is very thorough and is great with kids.

Would not recommend

Never smiles, not very friendly with children, grouchy, desperately trying to find a new ped., misdiagnoised my children several times...one time my child was put in the hospital for a week. Staff very rude!!!