Dr. Kerry Kelly Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kerry Kelly?

EXCELLENT PHYSICIAN

Posted on April 5th, 2016

GREAT AND COMPASSIONATE PHYSICIAN. SHE IS SO THOROUGH WHEN PRESCRIBING TESTING. COVERS ALL THE BASES TO GET A BETTER VIEW OF YOUR OVERALL HEALTH

Posted on March 15th, 2015

Awesome doc who cares about her patients.

Dr.Kelly

Posted on December 19th, 2014

I think that Dr.Kelly is a better than Excellent Doctor and a Very nice Person.I think that Dr.Kelly has a very nice about her self where I've always felt very Relaxed and at ease with Her.I also think that Dr.Kelly tries to get to know her Patients better than any other Doctor that I have been to!

change of Saturday Hours

Posted on January 17th, 2012

Dr. Kelly no longer has regular Saturday hours due to her changing her schedule for emergency patients only on that day. What emergency patient wits for Saturday??? It make me think she just wants her weekends off all together. What about her patients who cannot make it during the week. I get up at 4 a.m., work full time, get home at 6 p.m. and care for an 81 y.o Am I suppose to get her out of the house at 7..8..9 pm. for a late night appointment? Dr. Kelly lost me as a patient long ago, now my mom.

Wonderful Family Doctor

Posted on May 22nd, 2008

Dr. Kelly has treated 4 generations of my family, my grandparents through my children. She draws on a depth of knowledge and experience that is hard to duplicate.

Posted on August 17th, 2017