Dr. Kerry M Lewis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kerry M Lewis?

When he was ar Georgetown

Dr. Lewis is a excellent Dr. He cares for his patients and wants the best for you. When my husband died suddently and I was preganet with twins. He provided me with professional care and bedside manner .

ONE OF THE GREATEST DOCS IN D.C.

I must say, when I was referred to Dr. Lewis, I didn't know what to think. I was told by my pcp that I was considered high risk and that he is the best. So, when I walked in the office, there were many forms to fill out. After doing that, I was asked to come to the back. I must say that I fell in love! He was nice, personable,and just an all around cool doctor. I have and will continue to recommend him to many of my close friends and family.

Excellent Physician

We were very nervous about our second baby due to complications with previous pregnancy. We found Dr. lewis in a magazine (the Washingtonian) as one of America's top physicians in 2008. We dont plan on having another child but, if life chooses us he would be our physician again.