Dr. Kerry E Mitchell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kerry E Mitchell?

Bad experience

I've been seeing Dr. Mitchell for about 10 months for Major Depression. He changed my meds multiple times, playing with dosages and augments. I didn't get any better. If anything I got worse. I lost 22 pounds. My symptoms became unbearable. I had suicidal thoughts. So I decided to try another doctor. At the first appointment my new MD mentioned that Tamoxifen that I am taking as a breast cancer patient interacts with antidepressants making their effects stronger. To make a long story short, now I have Seratonin syndrome (confirmed by my PCP). My blood pressure, blood sugar, and heart rate are real high. It feels like my body is screaming for help. Lowering the dosage of Viibryd I am on made me feel better almost immediately. Now I have to deal with heart problems, blood pressure, etc. Thank you, Dr. Mitchell!

Been seeing Dr. Mitchell for over 5 years, he is extremely competent, and seems very caring. He can be a bit clinical in his approach, but he really knows his stuff.

Dr. Kerry E Mitchell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.