Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Kerry L Nagel
Dr. Kerry L Nagel, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Hiram, GA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Kerry L Nagel has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Kerry L Nagel has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Kerry L Nagel has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 2 of 9
This is where it all began for my dad who has been sick for 1 year and now dying in a hospice. This doctor prescribed wrong meds, including blood pressure meds for someone with low blood pressure and cholesterol lowering meds for someone with normal cholesterol. He missed the fact that my dad had a fatal lung disease and sent him to a hospital that he knew nothing about including the address.
27 Years Experience
Nova Southeastern University
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Kerry L Nagel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Locations & DirectionsPhysicians Immediate Medical, 3827 Jimmy Lee Smith Pkwy, Hiram, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kerry L Nagel, DO - Family Medicine in Hiram, GA, in this video.
Dr. Kerry L Nagel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hiram, GA.