Dr. Kerry D Olsen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kerry D Olsen?

Ten years ago Dr. Olsen performed a procedure I can't begin to pronounce but it was for stage 3-4 laryngeal cancer. After five years of checkups, he pronounced me cured. He was clearly as pleased with the result as I was. This is not only a highly skilled surgeon but also tremendous human being.

Parotid Gland Tumor

I went to Dr. Olsen after seeing another doctor in the Twin Cities. The information that I read online regarding parotid gland surgery made me anxious since the doctor that I saw up here didn't take time to answer my questions and disregarded the concerns that I had. Dr. Olsen helped ease all of my anxieties regarding the recommended surgery to remove the tumors. The surgery was highly complicated and the possible side effects were huge (including paralysis of the face) or recurrent tumors. He explained everything to me very clearly, explained the options for treatment, as well as the possible diagnoses of the tumors. Overall, I am SO thankful that I chose to see Dr. Olsen, and trusted the decisions he made for me while performing the surgery.

excellent surgeon and a nice human being