Dr. Kerry D Solomon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kerry D Solomon?

From the time Dr Solomon took care of our son Michael’s eyes back in 2008 and gave him his sight back in his only eye I will never let anyone tough my eyes but dr Solomon I said at the time. Well it came to the time I had to call on Dr Solomon again. I had pretty much gave up driving or doing anything. But dr Solomon has gave me my life back and now I am 20/20 in my left eye and after one week I am 20/20 in my right eye. I couldn’t stop crying and telling my daughter over the phone I can see again. He and his staff are just like family now and he is so special to me. Thank god and dr Solomon for giving me my life back. Thank you Dr Solomon and your whole team for treating me just like I was your own family. ❤️❤️❤️

1 day post-op I could read my grocery list without my glasses. The world looked clearer and brighter.

TLC

Total lens care! All done with tender loving care and unbelievable precision teamwork. Thanks for sincere care!

What a difference

Dr Solomon and his whole staff are amazing. went from progressives to glasses free in no time. Had delay on second eye due to winter storm and he scheduled a special day to make up so would not have to wait to reschedule in normal schedules taking much longer

Clarity

Dr. Solomon gave a presentation at his office for anyone interested in cataract surgery. About two dozen people attended, including me. He gave his history, his professional philosophy, expectations of his staff and then details of the various eye problems and surgical solutions and risks involved. Then he invited questions and said he would respond until all were satisfied, however long that took, and he was good to his word. I was sold. Now having undergone two cataract surgeries I know I made the right decision. Dr. Solomon is a master at his craft and the results are wonderfully clear to me.

Fast and almost painless cataract procedure. I was planning on only having my right done but ended with perfect vision and decided to do the left eye as well. Very impressed and happy with the results with my cataract surgeries.

misdiagnosed

Had problems with my vision after the surgery of my 2nd (R) eye. Went to several follow up appointments with complaints of severe pain and loss of vision (Saw Dr. Hood) I was told nothing could be found to cause my vision loss symptoms. I called the on-call doctor after hours because my vision kept getting worse, the on call doctor said " I don't work with this practice so there is nothing I can do, just follow up with them on Monday". I finally saw Dr. Solomon on my 4th visit with complaints, his assistant use a new "high tech state of the art" piece of equipment they just received. Dr. Solomon never dilated my eye to exam it, instead he and his technician discussed there new wonderful piece of equipment, that could diagnose problems with my eye, although they didn't seem to know exactly hoe to use it (I think I was the first). I asked Dr. Solomon "can you tell if there is something wrong with my retina with out dilating it, his response was "yes, something like your are describing I could see", he checked my eye. I was then told by Dr. Solomon "there is nothing wrong with your eye", I want you to go see "my guy" he was a Neurologist retinal specialist, I asked "why do you think I have had a stroke or something", Dr. Solomon said "well it is the only thing that could explain your symptoms". I was confused and slightly irritated, and said " I think there is something wrong with my retina", his response was "what do you want me to dilate your eye again, even though it was just done a few days ago"? That was it, I was so tired of being treated rude by he and his staff, I told him I was going to get a second opinion. I went to Storm eye at MUSC a few days later and was then diagnosed with a retina detachment that was going to require surgery and extensive healing time to hopefully save m vision. Do I recommend Dr. Solomon NOOOO! Not only that they billed me for office visits that I was misdiagnosed.

Everyone was genuinely nice and very helpful

All the assistants and physicians were extremely nice and seemed genuinely interested in helping you. Everyone had smiles and was happy to be assisting.

Find someone else!

Arrogant and dismissive. No bedside manner at all and acts irritated if you ask him a question.

I just wish I had done this a few years ago! An amazing experience with results that are beyond my expectations. Thanks to each and everyone at both offices and the surgery center!

My experience with Dr. Solomon has far exceeded my expectations. I was a little hesitant to have the LASIK procedure because, after all, if something were to go wrong my vision would be at stake. From my free consultation to the day of my surgery, Dr. Solomon and his staff were extremely professional, nurturing, and friendly. The surgery was quick, easy, and above all painless! My results were immediate. As soon as I was told I could sit up in the procedure room, I could see the numbers on a clock on the wall. I couldn't do that when I first walked into the procedure room. For the first time in almost 30 years, I can see without the use of contacts or glasses. On my drive to my follow-up appointment I was able to wear sunglasses which I haven't done in several months since I had been wearing my glasses exclusively. I would recommend Dr. Solomon to anyone who is considering the LASIK procedure. My only regret is that I didn't have this done years ago!!

I came to Dr. Solomon for my cataract surgery and it has been a great experience from start to finish! My husband in now anxious about having his surgery.