Dr. Kerry Swindle Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Kerry Swindle?

Posted on August 29th, 2016

Very rude and just wants to push pills and more pills on you

Posted on June 27th, 2016

Dr. Swindle had been my primary care physician for several years and I had no issues until I actually had a problem. I went in for pain which was diagnosed as sciatica and was sent to physical therapy for four weeks. That didn't help. X-rays were then ordered which were negative. After that I was sent on my way. No more testing. No attempts to relieve my pain or symptoms. Had to find a doctor on my own to order an MRI which revealed two herniated discs requiring surgical intervention nearly 6 months after my first visit to her.

amazing doctor!! Will never switch!!

Posted on March 18th, 2016

I don't know what the others are talking about but Dr. Swindle is AMAZING! I switched to her because my doctor at the time was very bad - rude and inconsiderate. Dr. Swindle answers all my questions, very personable. She doesn't make me have appointments that I don't need when she can just advise me over the phone. Always gets back to me very quickly; usually same day.

The Best

Posted on September 16th, 2013

I've been a patient of Dr. Swindle's for about 22 years. It used to be more difficult to get in years ago, but they seem to have adjusted how she schedules so I can get in more quickly. She's always spent as much time as needed to answer any questions I have. When we first moved back to Tucson I tried a new doctor every year until I found Dr. Swindle and she'll see me until she retires! The couple times I've needed to get in ASAP and I've seen a Physician's Assistant, they've been very good as well.

Outstanding Professional

Posted on July 17th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Swindle's for over 14 years. She has always been extremely supportive and professional. Most importantly she is thorough. She does not just look at the surface for answers to patient issues, but insures that every aspect of the patient's health is addressed.

UNcaring is correct

Posted on May 14th, 2013

I saw Dr. Swindle from 2009-2013. My family needed a GP and were sent to her office. In the many times I have been there, I have only been able to see her two or three times because she has strange hours there. I normally get a nurse practitioner. First off, the NPs have been great: Jill, Danielle, and Karen all treated me with the best care. David at the front desk is so friendly, helpful, and polite. The assistants are also very good. Both my father and I do not care for Dr. Swindle though. I feel as if her responses to my health concerns have been rushed. I've never seen her for more than ten minutes. She does not put much consideration into listening to how I feel, specifically regarding medication. She has not called me back for up to a week at a time when I needed a prescription filled. Even my pharmacist has commented on the inconsistency of my dosages from month to month. I would not recommend.

Didn't feel confident in Dr Swindle's competence

Posted on November 27th, 2012

I signed up with Dr Swindle when I had no health issues, just because I needed a GP. When I eventually needed care, I didn't feel like she was all that knowledgeable or interested in finding solutions, but sort of just stabbed in the dark. I was sent for multiple tests that just cost me a lot of money, but didn't lead a solution. When following up on blood tests I had taken, I was the one who had to contact her, and didn't even get to speak to her, only an assistant. I didn't get any documentation or guidance to deal with problems. I eventually changed GPs, and would not recommend Dr Swindle. She does seem like a very nice person though.

Very highly recommended

Posted on June 10th, 2010

Personally, Dr Swindle is the best Dr I have ever seen. My family and I went to Dr Swindle for 9yrs until moving out of state last year. She has a great bed side manner and takes her time to explain things to you. It is very easy to get a same day appt if needed. She also has a great office staff. Many times since moving, my husband and I have said, 'if only we could find a Dr Swindle here'. I would very highly recommend Dr Swindle.

Rude & UNcaring

Posted on February 3rd, 2009

Dr. Swindle is about the rudest and most uncaring physician I've ever met.

Posted on September 27th, 2017