3.2

Have you seen Dr. Kerry D Thek?

She was fantastic with my special needs son. I highly recommend Dr. Thek. She is proactive and covers all the bases. She orders the correct tests and had a very open mind. After having less favorable experiences with the big name children's hospitals, I am glad we found Dr. Thek so close to home!!

pleased

After going round and round with several ER pediatricians and our personal pediatrician we finally saw Dr. Thek. Unlike our pediatrician Dr Garcia, Dr Thek listened to what was wrong with my 15 day old son and quickly started telling me ways to help fix the problem, prescribed him a medication and formula to easy his discomfort. She explained to me other things that we would need to try if this medication and formula did not help him and scheduled a followup visit for one week. I was very pleased and relived to receive this kind of treatment and actually get some help for my son after his pediatrician did nothing to help.

Very caring Doctor

My experience with Dr. Thek was very good. You can tell she really cares about her patients. I brought my daughter in for a checkup and she was extremely thorough. She spent adequate time with us and she made sure we understand everything in its entirety. She's very polite and respectful. I would most definitely recommend her to anyone.

Don't bother. I was explaining all of my daughter's gi problems and she actually said to me "Can you tell the rest of this to my nurse? I have other patients to see." I was and still am in shock. What professional, let alone CARING pediatric professional says that?! There are several Orlando area Ped gi dice that are likely covered by your insurance...refer to them and don't waste your time or any money on her.

Unprofessional

I love Dr.Thek.I believe she is doing everything she can to help us find a solution to my sons ailment.I never had to wait longer then 15 minutes in the lobby and her staff always has such a cheerful and caring disposition.We use her Ormond Beach office.I also find that they make it so easy getting his appointments on time!!!

Look elsewhere for a doctor!!

Went to Dr. Thek solely because there was no other Pediatric Gastroenterologist anywhere in the area. Never will go back. She spends no time with you, doesn't return calls and did nothing to help our child. One week after our visit, we are still trying to get a return phone call.Do yourself and your child a favor and find another doctor!

Dr. Thek

Amazing doctor

dr thek

after going to see dr thek for my son's problems for over a year without a proper diagnosis i became very frustrated. she had some blood work done on my son to which she told me everything was fine. my son's pediatrician got a copy of the same results and we now have an appt with a pediatric kidney dr because one of his kidney levels is 2x's higher than it should be. I advised her office staff that i would be seeking a 2nd opinion and needed to cancel my follow up apt. Shortly after speaking to her staff she called me at home and advised my that because my son wasnt taking his medicine (he cant keep it down due to him vomiting, same problem we have been having with every other medicine she tried him on) she advised me that she was going to write down in her chart that i was abandoning my childs care!! After talking to her on the phone i am absolutly positive that i have made the right opinion in seeking a 2nd opinion.

Dr. Kerry D Thek is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Daytona Beach, FL.

Dr. Kerry D Thek Is this you?