Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kerry A Whitelock has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Kerry A Whitelock has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Kerry A Whitelock has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 12
If I could give 1/4 of a star in bedside manner, it would be more than appropriate. If you appreciate being yelled at in the first 10 sec of meeting with her for an initial Appt, then look no further. After my original MD and NP left the practice, I saw her basically by default. Sadly, I will not be returning to the practice where I have been for about ten years thanks to this horrible experience.
I had been having a problem for some time and she listened, gave diagnosis, advice on what to do and prescription. Have not felt this good in years now. Had doctors in past who ran expensive trests but did not listen and figure out problem. Also was easy to reach by telephone when necessary. Now working on another medical problem (preventative)
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Whitelock is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Kerry A Whitelock accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsKeystone Internal Medicine, 830 5th Ave Ste 201, Chambersburg, PA
Dr. Kerry A Whitelock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chambersburg, PA.