Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Keryn M Dias has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
Dr Dias is the best OBGYN I have ever been to. She is very laid back and easy to talk to. I feel like she listens to everything I have to say and is always very thorough. I wish I had gone to her 30 years ago when I was having babies. I would definitely recommend her to friends or family. Her entire staff is just great!
This is one of my first reviews, and let me start that I am not the one to complain on such things. But Dr. Dias is one of the worst doctors that I have ever met. She is not compassionate and seems like she is judging you every second. She did not look me in the eye and did not even show interest in what I was telling her. Her nurse was very nice but the doctor was very unprofessional. If you can, please steer clear.
Dr. Dias is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Boston University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Keryn M Dias accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMedical Clinics of N TX / Arlington Ob / Gyn, 809 W Randol Mill Rd, Arlington, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Keryn M Dias in this video.
Dr. Keryn M Dias is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Arlington, TX.