Dr. Kesavan Shan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kesavan Shan?

Posted on September 16th, 2017

One of best doctors I have ever met. He spent over hour with me discussing my heart disease, carefully explaining what needed to be done. He has an excellent, very calming and caring bedside manner. I was very pleased with Dr Shan's care. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Posted on July 21st, 2017

I want to thanks Dr Shan for being so kind and compassionate during my recent visit . You take the time to listen and make your patients feel valued and respected. Very knowledgeable and caring doctor , truly remarkable and professional that we respect and trust . Thank you for making me feel so much better .

Cardiologist

Posted on March 21st, 2017

I have been Dr. Shan’s patient for more than a year. One of his patient, who has seen Dr. Shan for the past 14+ years, referred him to me. Dr. Shan spends enough time with me during my visits, and most importantly, he takes the time to explain the test results in detail. Dr. Shan has also accommodated some last minute appointments when I really needed. I would highly recommend him to others.

Par excellence!

Posted on March 21st, 2017

Dr. Shan is an amazingly caring physician! He is available when you have any questions .... it is like when medicine was in the olden era ...Besides, he is extraordinarily brilliant in the way he answers questions and directs you to research o the topic rather than jus dictating his own terms . He truly enjoys his profession ....and that is so refreshing!!!!!

Excellent Cardiologist

Posted on March 12th, 2017

One of best doctors I have ever met. He spent over hour with me discussing my heart disease, carefully explaining what needed to be done. Also, he didn't unnecessarily repeat any of the testing my previous cardiology had performed feel good. His staff is excellent. He has an excellent, very calming and caring bedside manner. I was very pleased with Dr Shan's care. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Posted on September 7th, 2012

Very good experience with him.Highly recommend to others.

Posted on December 12th, 2011

Very personable. Easily accessible and great follow-up.

Posted on March 15th, 2010

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. The staff is very rude. He is not very patient friendly. Does not take the time to get to know you or explain to a new patient what is really going on.

Posted on July 26th, 2017